Many of life's failures...


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize
how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison


WILL YOU SAVE ME

Tony VERY Skinny

Tony VERY Skinny

12.21.2010

Boycott TIGER TRUCK STOP - Sign the Petition | Change.org | Animals | Change.org

Boycott TIGER TRUCK STOP - Sign the Petition Change.org Animals Change.org

By signing this petition you are agreeing to boycott Tiger Truck Stop in Grosse Tete Louisiana.
Location:

Tiger Truck Stop
I-10, Exit 139
76730 Garner Lane
Grosse Tete, LA 70740

I will NOT go to Tiger Truck Stop for any reason as long as Tony remains in a cage in the parking lot.
As a trucker and a civilized citizen I will not stop there for gas or food. I will go to the truck stop on the other side of the interstate or I will avoid Iberville Parish completely.

I feel that Tony the Tiger should be at a humane sanctuary and not living in the parking lot of Tiger Truck Stop.

I refuse to help Michael Sandlin keep Tony in such inhumane conditions as a road side attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment